10:00 am - 5:00 pm
on Weekdays &
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Volunteer Appreciation Evening
Appreciation Event Pics
Why Should I Volunteer?
Volunteering for the Canadian Fossil Discovery Centre offers to be a learning and rewarding experience. As a non profit organization, the day to day operation of the Centre often depends on volunteers to assist in various ways.
The CFDC offers a great reward program for our volunteers.
After 20 volunteer hours
Receive a 10% discount on programs and gift shop
After 100 volunteer hours
- Volunteer will be awarded lifetime membership
- Unlimited free admission
- 10% discount on Gift Shop items
- 25% discount on Tour Programs
- Membership Newsletter
- Your name added to our list of supporters
After 500 volunteer hours
- Volunteer will be awarded a commemorative plaque.
After 1000 volunteer hours
Volunteer will be awarded a commemorative fossil replica.
- Field Assistant
- Museum Tour Guides
- Fundraising Campaign Support
- General Office and Gift Shop Assistant
- Special Events Coordinator/Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Summer Day Camp Assistant
- Activity Room Supervisor
- Facility Rental Assistant
- General Maintenance Assistant
- Exhibit Displays Assistant
- Other - Projects currently worked on by the CFDC
TRAINING and GUIDANCE WILL BE GIVEN
If you wish to volunteer in any of the above capacities, please fill out the application form and send it to us OR complete the details below:
The Centre is open to the public seven days a week between 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm. Our staff can be contacted at the CFDC from 8:30 am to close.
Lower level in the Morden Community Centre
111-B Gilmour St.
Morden, MB, Canada R6M 1N9
Phone: (204) 822-3406
Fax: (204) 272-3303