10:00 am - 5:00 pm
on Weekdays &
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Doors close at 4:45pm.
We are closed on
Current Employment Opportunities
NOW HIRING – Summer Staff 2015!
–The Canadian Fossil Discovery Centre (CFDC) is home to the largest collection of marine reptile fossils in Canada including the largest mosasaur Bruce. The fossils date back to the Late Cretaceous Period, 80 million years ago. We're looking for students with lots of enthusiasm, who have an interest in fossils and rocks and enjoy working with the public, to assist us in the upcoming field season. All positions will require a criminal record check and child abuse registry check prior. Applicants must be under 30 years of age, a full-time post secondary student, and a Canadian citizen. The following positions available for 2015 are:
Youth Program Co–ordinator
Youth Program Co-ordinator
– Organization, and implementation of youth programming for ages 3-10;
– Creation of activities
– Maintenance of activity room and program supplies.
– Budget for program supplies/equipment according to available funds
– Promotion of CFDC at special events
– Promote youth programming (ie, radio interviews)
– Create and distribute promotional materials for youth programming
– Organize all materials pertaining to youth programming for future reference.
– Produce program reports at end of season.
– Full-time students returning as a full-time student
– First Aid and CPR Certificates
– Submit to a Child Abuse Registry Check and Criminal Record check
– Recommended to be in the faculty of education
– Experience working with youth groups or with the ogranization of youth actvities
Application Deadline: May 15, 2015
Please submit your CV or resume along with a cover letter to:Click here to e-mail
attn: Field & Collection manager
111-B Gilmour St, Morden MB, R6M 1N9